Monday, September 3, 2012

Paul -n- Clem

_______________________________________________________________

Clement Sauve - In Memoriam- By Paul Richards

I met Clement Sauve once in person at San Diego Comic Con -- had no knowledge of his work prior.  Needless to say, I was blown away, and he immediately skyrocketed to the top of my influence list.  In the coming year, I began a correspondence with him, and was amazed by how giving, insightful and encouraging a person he was.


My name is pronounced SO-VEY, but don't feel bad, nobody manages to pronounce it correctly. And yes, I get Suave a LOT, including in credits, con badges and checks....
_______________________________________________________________


You can read the rest of Paul's post here...
http://autodestructdigital.blogspot.com/2011/01/clement-sauve-in-memoriam.html

-Joshua

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topi cs talked about in this article? I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other experienced individuals that share the same interesti tiIf you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete